Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Things I Want To Do This Year With My Blog




Hello friends! 

I hope you guys are doing okay. Today I wanted to share a few things that I want to do this year with my blog. I know that lately I haven't been posting fun or nice post but believe me when I say that I have been trying but my daughter is going through a phase where she wants all my attention, all day everyday. I don't even have time for myself but I'm happy because at least I know she's happy. Anyways lets just get started before I keep talking about my little girl.

  • Have more time for my blog - I would like to make more posts and spend more time on making good post that I think you guys would enjoy.                                                                                          
  • Get better with my social media - I really need to be better on sharing things on my social media. I would really enjoy it if you guys would communicate with me.
  • Blogger Chats - I want to participate in blogger chats because they seem very fun and you meet so many lovely people.
  • Guest Posts- I would love to have guest bloggers on my blog and also be a guest blogger myself at least once.
  • Box Swap - I have been wanting to do this for a while now. I love the idea of getting stuff that I think a person would enjoy and send it to them.
  • Make Friends - I want to make more friends. I want to be friends with my readers and with fellow bloggers as well. 
  • Have Fun - I want to have more fun while blogging this year. I don't wanted to feel like it's something I have to do but something I love to do.
  • Attend a bloggers event - I have been wanting to attend a bloggers event for so long but I can't find any around where I live.

I know there are many other things but I can't think of any at this moment so if I can think of any others I promise to share them with you guys.

Until next time,,, 

Love, Yari.


No comments:

Post a Comment