Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Gift of Giving



Hello lovelies!

Today I wanted to take some time to talk about giving and helping others. I remember when I was a little girl I was fortunate enough to have everything I needed and also things I wanted but almost every month or so my mom would go through my stuff and take the things that didn't fit me or that I didn't use or like anymore. I remember being mad and not understanding why I had to share the things that I had if they were mine. As I grew up it became a normal thing and I would even help her and put everything in huge bags that then she would give to others in need. As I grew older I realized what she was doing and why she was so passionate about doing so. Sometimes we are selfish and we are not grateful for the things we have and we complain and think that our lives are so miserable but to be hones it could be 100,000,000 times worst. Always remember there are people who have nothing and they are still happy and grateful for what they have. You might see a homeless person asking for money or food on the streets and think that they are lazy and don't want to work like everyone else but who are you to judge? You don't know their story! One of the most amazing things that I have seen is that those in need will share the things that they have even though they don't have a lot but the people who have what they want and need won't share even if your life depend on it. How can we be so selfish? We are not better than anyone else we are all equals and we should help and love each other no matter the race,color,sexuality or any other thing that to be honest doesn't matter.

Every time I get the chance to help and give I do it and I get so much joy in my heart that I just can't explain it. I always go through the stuff that we don't need and Alanna's things that don't fit her or that she doesn't use anymore and I give it to those in need. When I go places and I see and elder person needs help I go and help them. I try to help as many people as I can and also animals. Remember giving doesn't mean that you have to give money there are a lot of other things that you can do. If we would all try to do this the world would be a much happier place and believe me you will feel great for giving the gift of giving! Give love, hope, good energy, give without expecting something in return.

Spreed the love!

Love, Yari.


No comments:

Post a Comment