Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Favorite Things About The Holidays



Hello Friends 

We all love the holidays for different reasons, so I decided to share my reasons to why I love the holidays,

  • People are usually nicer and in a better mood. ( Unless they are doing some Christmas shopping)
  • I love all the decorations! They just make me so happy.
  •  The food! All the cakes, cookies, ham, pork and all the other yummy things.
  • This might sound weird but I love receiving Christmas cards and keeping them!
  • The music for sure! I love both English and Spanish Christmas music.
  • Bath and Body Works because they bring back all the best candles.
  • I love seeing little kids happy!
  • Getting to spend time with your family and friends.
  • I just love the holidays because it reminds me of my mom. 
Why do you love the holidays?

1 comment: