Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad!

It's finally that day, the day everyone starts to get ready for before Halloween. It's Christmas Day. I hope you guys have a wonderful day with family and loved ones. I doesn't matter if you believe in Santa Claus or not , if you believe in God or Jesus, if you just see this holidays as a day where you can enjoy with the people you love or if you just like the decoration, food and presents, I still want to wish you a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest. 

This day brings back so many memories, so many wonderful times. I am so happy because on this day Michael and I got engaged last year and now this Christmas we are going to celebrate as a family with our daughter. She is the best Christmas gift I have ever gotten and I am so honored to be her mother. I am so blessed to have my little family and to spend her fist Christmas together.

All those families who lost a loved one during the holidays or they just get sad during this time of the year, I would like to remind you that your loved one would love to see you happy, they might not be here but their spirit is always there with you. Keep in mind I am not telling you what to do but I am trying to help because I know the pain. I lost my mom when I was 13 years old but I'm still happy because I know she would like me to be happy. Don't be sad and don't think about the bad moments, think about all those amazing times you guys spent together. Keep a positive attitude and please be careful. 

Remember don't drink and drive! 
Be safe!
Be Happy!

Me when I was younger.

Christmas Day.

My nieces and nephew playing some instruments.



Happy Holidays!

1 comment: