Thursday, October 30, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serum



Hello beauties

Today I'm going to be talking about Body Merry Retinol Serum and Hyaluronic Acid Serum as well as sharing my opinion on them.


Retinol Serum

Maximum strength retinol helps your skin with wrinkles, fine lines and spots, while also improving the overall texture and tone of your skin. This product is natural and organic. The addition of plant derived Hyaluronic Acid provides hydration so you can reap the benefits of Retinol without having to suffer any dryness or irritation. Organic green tea works as a powerful antioxidant. This product is free of any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. It also doesn't have fragrances or alcohol.

I have been loving this serum. It definitely works! So far it helped to even my skin tone and also helped with my breakouts. I love how my face feels after I apply the serum on my face. It leaves my skin feeling extremely soft, like baby skin. Your skin will stay feeling soft even after your skin absorbed the product. This serum has become part of my skin care routine. It retail for $25.99.



Hyaluronic Acid Serum

This professional grade vegan Hyaluronic acid serum not only moisturizes and nourishes your skin, but also provides superior anti - aging benefits by tackling wrinkles and fine lines head on. This serum is formulated for all skin types, and free of any potential irritants. This serum also gives you a beautiful healthy glow. It's also natural and organic and free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, fragrances and alcohol. Plant derived Hyaluronic acid is cushioned and supported by powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Green Tea and Organic Jojoba Oil to give your skin a youthful, bright and even complexion.

I have also been loving using this serum. The first time I tried it I was pleasantly surprised by how it made my skin feel. It hydrated my skin, made it feel really silky and also gave it a healthy glow without making me oily. I noticed it also helped with the few acne scars I had. I totally love the blue bottle! I just think it looks so pretty. I also love that I can use this product and I don't have to worry about any harsh chemicals because it doesn't contain any and it's also cruelty free! I would totally recommend it! It retail for $14.99!

Links to the products:

Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Retinol Serum


Body Merry Website






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment