Wednesday, October 29, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner



InstaNatural Vitamin C facial toner contains 100% natural and organic ingredients. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is vital to develop skin health and youthfulness. Vitamin C is needed in order to produce collagen, which is what keeps your skin elastic and supple. This toner contains powerful astringents, such as Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil, which purify your skin by cleaning and tightening pores, shrinking their appearance. The ingredients in this toner work to combat and remove excess oil, while restoring your natural pH levels so your skin is balanced, which is lovely because I have oily skin. Using a toner is great because your skin becomes more receptive to absorbing serums, oils and moisturizers applied thereafter.

I have been loving using this toner in the morning and before bed. It just makes me feel more awake and refresh in the morning and it helps me relax before bed. The smell of this toner is very pleasant and not overwhelming at all. It leaves your skin soft and ready for your makeup routine. I haven't had any problems with this product so far. Also this toner is good and gentle on any skin type. I am very pleased with this toner and I would recommend it. If you would like to try it you could find it on Amazon and it retail for $17.75. The link will be down below if you are interested.

Link to the product:

Amazon:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment