Friday, October 31, 2014

What I have been reading lately

Hello beauties

Some of you already know why I didn't published a blog post in over two weeks if you guys read my update post. I had some technical difficulties with my Internet for over two weeks so I ended up reading a few books and in my opinion they were really good so I thought I would share with you guys.


Dead and Beyond is such a great book, I have been reading the whole series starting with the book "A job from hell". This series will keep you entertained and always wanting to read more. If you like books about vampires, shadows, witches, and other creatures like those then you will love this book.


This is a book about witches and one special witch who is supposed to be extremely powerful, powerful enough to defeat the dark one! I totally loved it and I can't wait for the next book to be released next year.

I read 3 of the 9 books but I will totally read the next 6 books, I just need to buy them. This books are all about a girl who is a meta human. Meta humans are stronger than normal humans and possess many amazing abilities. The main character is pretty much a soul eater that just by touching you she could kill anyone. 


To be honest I never read books like this but I gave this one a try and the 5 stories were actually pretty good.



Last but not least,  The Hawk's Gray Feather. To be honest I started reading this book because my fiance wanted me to read it so badly that U just couldn't say no. I haven't finished this one yet but it is good so far.

What books have you read lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment