Thursday, August 7, 2014

"The Looks Collection" Up all night" Review!

Hello beauties!

I know I already talked about The Looks Collection by One Direction but this time I want to share pictures of the products and pictures of the makeup look I created using the "Up All Night" collection as well as sharing my opinion about the collection.

The Looks Collection consists of three individual collections made to fit your personal style. The names of each collection is also the name of three of their albums:  Midnight Memories, Take Me Home and Up All Night.

The collection that I got is "Up All Night". This collection is great for going out at night with some friends but you could wear it anytime you want. As you can see on the picture, this collection has beautiful shades of blue for your eyes and bright, gorgeous pink for your lips. With this makeup you will be the center of attraction! Oh and did I mentioned " The Looks Collection" is limited edition? So if you love One Direction make sure to get your hands on it fast!

You can get them at:
Macy's- August 11th
Stage Stores- August 25th
Dillards- August 25th
Beauty Brands- August 25th
Lord and Taylor- August 25th

But if you entered the giveaway you could be one of the lucky ones to get it before is even in the stores.


In my opinion this is great as a gift to a friend or even just as a gift for yourself. I love "The Looks Collection" and I'm very happy with the quality of the products. They have great color pay off, they last a long time, and you can do so much with it. My favorite product is the Lip gloss, it's pink with glitter, it's not sticky at all, it's just absolutely beautiful! The eye shadows are very pigmented and you don't have to deal with fallout. The chubby eye and body crayon glides on so smoothly, the color is gorgeous and you can use it as eyeliner or eyeshadow as well. The nail polish is very nice as well and what I like the most about the mascara is the fact that the wand is very long so it makes it easy to get all your lashes.


The eye shadows are very pigmented and the colors are gorgeous!

" I Should Have Kissed You" is a beautiful light pink lipstick that in my opinion it would look good on everyone.


"Taken" is my favorite! It's such a gorgeous lip gloss and it makes your lips look amazing.


The mascara is good and makes your lashes look really dark and flirty.


"Na Na Na"  is just a beautiful nail polish and definitely a must have.


I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post!

http://http//www.facebook.com/MakeupbyOneDirection

Powered by BrandBracker

No comments:

Post a Comment