Tuesday, August 5, 2014

July favorites!

Hello beauties July went by so fast! I can't believe it's August already. Well it's just that time of the month where most beauty bloggers share their favorite products for that month. So here are mine!

Let's start with body products.


I have been loving St. Ives Indulgent Coconut Milk, Triple Butters Body Wash. It has Jojoba, Shea and Cocoa butter. It's Paraben- Free and it's also made with natural ingredients. The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh.


Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure Shea Butter. Like I already talked about it on my previous post, I have been using this for everything! Shea Butter is just amazing and even more when your skin needs some love.


Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Deep- softening Body Butter.
I love the smell and I use this most of the times before I go to bed.

Facial skincare products.


Adovia Exfoliating facial salts. I use this everyday, it removes all dead skin cells and leave my face feeling so soft! If you would like to read more about it I have a review on it.


Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash.
I discovered this product when I was younger but I stopped using it and now I started to use it again because I started to breakout a few times because of my pregnancy hormones but this got rid of all the nasty breakouts in only one day. I totally love it!


La Deessa Premium Anti-aging Elixir.
I use this twice a day after washing my face and it gets rid of the redness on my face. It contains Vitamin C, Organic Aloe, Jojoba oil and so many other things that are great for your skin. I also got a review on this if you would like to read more about this product.


Maybelline The Rocket Mascara has been one of my favorites for such a long time. I just always find myself reaching for it every time I'm getting ready.


Vaseline lip therapy.
I started using this because I couldn't find my regular lip balm and to be honest at the beginning I didn't like it that much but I kept using it and now I love it!


Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain.
The shade is Rico Mauve and I have been reaching for this pretty much every day. The color looks so natural on my lips and the price is also great

Nails


Essie ' Play date'
I wear this color all the time and I always get so many compliments on it. I don't know what it is about this color but I love it!


Essie ' Trophy Wife'
This color is gorgeous!!! It makes me think of mermaids! I think this is just a great color for summer.

Those were all my favorites for the month of July. I hope you guys enjoyed reading and tell me know some of your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment