Sunday, August 3, 2014

Pure Shea Butter

Hello lovelies!

Lately I have been using Raw & Unrefined Pure Shea Butter for pretty much everything.


The one that I have been using is from Cleopatra's Choice. I got mine from Amazon. The Shea Butter is 100% Pure, Unrefined, and Organic. It's produced by women subsistence farmers in Ghana, Africa. Shea Butter is great for dry skin, minor burns & Eczema. It provides your skin with Vitamin A & E for hydration. It helps treat dark spots, skin discoloration, stretch marks and blemishes. It's also great for preventing wrinkles.

This brand offers yellow color Shea butter and Ivory color Shea butter. Mine is the Ivory Color.


I have been using it for my skin, feet, face, hair... Shea Butter is great because you can use it for so many things and it's great for you. You could use it as a face moisturizer at night like I do, because it doesn't clog your pores. You could make hair masks, whipped body butter, lip balm, soap, lotion and so much more.


If you guys are interested and would like me to do a DIY using Shea Butter please leave a comment here or on Facebook and Twitter.

Cleopatra's Choice
Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment