Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Liebster Award!

Hello beauties!

Today I'm doing something a little different. I'm honored to say that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!

The Liebster Award is a way to recognize new bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's also a way to get to know other bloggers a little better and it's also a fun post to read.

Here are the rules:

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.

2. You have to answer all the questions you were given by the person who nominated you.

3. You must choose 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and come up with a new set of 11 questions for them

4. Let your nominees know they've been nominated.

Okay, Let's get started!

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Megan from Room with a Bloom. Thank you so much Megan!

Here are the questions I have to answer:

1. What's your favorite season of the year?

I actually have two favorite seasons. Fall and Spring because is not too hot or too cold.

2. What does your blog name mean?

It means that life is just full of new experiences, good moments as well as bad moments but at the end it's an adventure that we all take, it's different for each of us and we just need to enjoy it and learn from it.

3. What is your favorite candy / sweet? 

I love pretty much any candy and could I say my favorite sweet would be cheesecake. I'm addicted to cheesecake!

4. How long have you been blogging?

I started actually blogging two months ago. I made the blog last October and posted like three blog posts and stopped for months but on June I told myself I really wanted to do this even if I didn't have any readers and I have been posting a few times a week ever since.

5. Which blogs do you check daily?

Fleur De Force
Michelle Phan
Beauty Crush

6. If you could go on a holiday anywhere, where would it be?

Most likely I would go to Spain. It's such a beautiful place and my grandparent was from Spain so it would be nice to see where he used to live at and learn more.

7. Do you have any special talents?

I can sing and draw.

8. What is the best book you've read recently?

Everblue by Brenda Pandos

9. What is your favorite holiday of the year?

Halloween for sure! I love fall, the costumes, candies and all the fun things we do that day.

10. What's something that you've learnt recently?

Hmm lately I have been learning about the weird things you do/ feel while pregnant and also how to deal with annoying in laws...

11. What quote do you live by?

The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.

I nominate:

5. Artdicted
6. Hannah

And here are the questions I'd like you to answer:

1. What do you love the most about blogging?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What are your life goals?
4. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and how many? If not, what animal would you like to have?
5. Do you feel comfortable going outside with no makeup on?
6. Would you rather ho to the beach or play with snow?
7. Do you have any piercings or tattoos? 
8. If you could change something about society or about the way we live now, what would you change?
9. What's your favorite thing to do when you're not working on your blog?
10. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
11. What made you happy/smile today?

If you answer this questions please let me know so I can read your responses!

Xoxo, Yari.

No comments:

Post a Comment