Monday, August 11, 2014

Mini Beauty Haul!

Hello beauties

Yes, I'm guilty!
A few days ago I got to work a little early so I decided to walk around the store and as you can already tell, I ended up buying some goodies.

First thing I got is the Clinique Stay Matte Foundation.


My shade is #11 Honey and it was only $24. I decided to buy this foundation because I haven't been wearing any foundation at all and I wanted a lightweight foundation to cover up the redness that I have been having on my cheeks lately.

Then I seen the Smashbox Try It Kit and I just had to try it.


This one I just had to get because they are great to keep in your makeup bag. It comes with their Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Photo Finish Lid Primer, Limitless eye liner in Onyx, Full Exposure mascara and a Lip enhancing gloss in Illume. It was only $19 dollars, I couldn't say no to that.

The last two things are from Mac and I don't have an excuse for getting them at all... I just seen them and they were calling my name.




I got Giddy (pink shade) and Ruby Woo ( Matte Red shade)
This colors are beautiful and look great on any skin tones!
You just can't have enough lipstick! They were each $16 dollars.

That was my mini haul, I hope you guys enjoy it and talk to you on my next blog post.
Happy Monday!

Mac Cosmetics
Clinique Stay Matte Foundation
Smashbox Try it kit

No comments:

Post a Comment