Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Get to know me Tag!

Hello beauties


Today while browsing through blog I found this tag and thought it would be fun to share with you guys. So let's begin!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

My hair is naturally curly and it can get very crazy too!

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I haven't colored my hair in a long time but I used to do it myself all the time because I don't trust others with my hair.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?

I like to try different styles but it depends on my mood or how much time I have to get ready that day.

4. Do you do your own mani / pedi or go to a salon?

I enjoy doing my own mani / pedi at home but sometimes it's hard for me to do my pedi because of my baby bump so my fiancé offers to do them for me.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?

I like to change my nail polish every week.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?

I always polish my nails. It just makes me happy to have them done during those cold months.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?

Well I don't wear that much makeup on an everyday basis so I would say it takes me 5 to 10 minutes. But for days were I actually want to wear makeup it would take me around 30 minutes.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

I always do my eyebrows first, then the rest of my face and then I do my eyes.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need, when you need it?

Well... I would say I collect makeup but that's just something most beauty bloggers do because we are always trying out new products.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

Not often to be honest. My eyelashes are naturally long so I don't feel the need to wear false lashes that often.

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?

No, I don't. Most of the time I go for  more natural looks. Just a little powder, eyeliner, mascara, lip balm and I'm good to go.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?

I usually don't, unless I'm trying new products out.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?

Yes! I do it all the time. I love letting my skin breath.

14. How many high - end products do you have?

I haven't counted but I definitely have more drugstore makeup.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?

I decide before I take a shower because if I plan it the night before I will probably change my mind in the morning.

16. How often do you change your handbag?

Maybe once a month but I have my main handbag that matches with anything and everything.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?

It depends if I work or if I have "off" and will be working on things for the blog.

18. How often or when do you workout?

I pretty much walk all day, everyday.

19. Left handed or right handed?

Right handed.

20. How tall are you?

5‘5"

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?

I speak Spanish.

22. How many pets do you have?

We have one crazy cat ^_^

23. How often are you on Blogger?

I like to check it at least once a day.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?

I don't usually read comments on others people's blogs, but whenever I have a comment on mine I always make sure to read it and answer even though I don't get that many.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

When I find a product that I really want to try I do make a list just so I won't forget.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?

Well in my opinion life is an adventure that we all have to take so what better name right... haha.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?

I use a Nikon Coolpix L120.

28. How often do you clean your house?

I clean the house once a week on one of my days off.

29. What's your favorite color?

Purple / Lilac.

30. Do you swear?

Rarely.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?

I will probably just work on the blog and read for the rest of the night.

I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and I tag any of you that would like to do it as well!!!

Yari. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment