Wednesday, August 27, 2014

His review on Raspberry Ketones


Hello friends!

Today I decided to change it up a little. Since my fiance loves to tell me that being a blogger is very easy, we came to the agreement that he had to make a blog post. He wanted to review Pure Raspberry Ketones. It was funny because he would forget to take them or to see if it was working. I pretty much had to remind him everyday. When he felt like he was ready to give it an honest review he didn't even know where to start. He ended up asking me for help and I decided to write a few questions that would help him come up with a review. He tried but it didn't work so I had to ask him questions and listen to him so I could help him write it. At the end he apologized and told me that it wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.


Let's get started with the review!


Information about the product:

Pure Natural Raspberry Ketones are not synthesized in a Lab, it's extracted from natural sources therefore it has no additives, no fillers or artificial ingredients. It's made in USA and it's FDA approved. The quality is tested and standardized against the Monographs in USP/ NF. It is a proven fat burner and appetite controller. It shows that it increases the fatty acid oxidation, stimulates Adiponectin, which is a protein involved in regulating glucose levels and fatty acid oxidation. It burns the body fat and converts it into energy when your body needs it and that is how it helps your body to control appetite. Raspberry Ketones work as an efficient weight loss supplement when it's combined with a balanced diet and regular exercise. When you exercise it requires your body to burn extra energy and also burn extra calories and if you are taking Raspberry Ketones it burns the existing body fat to convert it into energy which is required for exercise.


His opinion on the product:

The Raspberry Ketones have a slightly raspberry scent to it but it has no taste which is great. Shortly after taking it, I would eat a light meal and feel satisfied. I have noticed that I'm not eating nearly as much or as frequently as I used to and I totally feel like I have more energy throughout the day. Unlike other supplements that I have taken in the past, this one didn't make me feel sick or gave me an uneasy feeling. I use this product twice a day. It works great, it didn't make me sick, and it actually did it's job. It retail for $28.74 for 120 capsules. I would totally recommend this!

I hope you guys enjoyed this one! Make sure to check for my next post, it's going to be interesting!

Link to the product:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUTIELM/ref=twister_B00DXMWR76

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment