Monday, August 25, 2014

Clinique stay- matte oil free makeup review

Hello beauties!


I have been using Clinique's stay- matte oil free makeup for over a month now and I think I'm ready to share with you if it's worth it or not. During the past few months I was feeling like a walking oven due to my pregnancy. I was also having some redness around my cheeks so I wanted a light weight foundation that would cover that up, keep me matte and that would stay all day without feeling heavy.

This foundation is tested for streaking and fading at 88℉ and with a constant 80 % humidity and it claims to keep you matte and fresh all day , so it was just what I was looking for. This foundation comes in 19 different shades. Mine is 11 Honey and it's the perfect shade for my skin during the months were I'm darker than usual. You can apply it with your foundation brush, beauty blender or with your fingers. I prefer to apply it with my fingers, I think it looks better when I apply it that way.

I totally recommend it! It works great with my combination to oily skin, it doesn't transfer, last all day, keeps me matte and it doesn't break me out. I also love the packaging, I don't know what it is about it but I like it. It's also a great size if you would like to keep it in your makeup bag and it retail for $23 dollars.

I hope you guys find this somewhat helpful! Also I wanted to thank all of you friends. Today I reached 100 Twitter follower and 60 bloglovin followers! Thank you very much for supporting me!

With love,
Yari. Xx

Clinique Stay- matte oil free makeup

1 comment:

  1. If I were you, i'd read my last post. Trust me. ;) http://whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/icebucketchallenge.html

    ReplyDelete