Monday, August 18, 2014

Enjoy the little things

Hello beauties

Have you ever had one of those days... Days were you don't feel like doing anything. You feel a little sad, lonely, you just don't even feel like getting out of bed. Well today I was feeling like that. I don't know if the weather has to deal with it, all the mixed feelings due to our baby arrival being so close, the lack of friends or maybe a little bit of everything.


Earlier I was just in my bed trying to think of something to do or write about and to be honest I couldn't think of anything due to all those feelings but then my little cat Marceline came into my room and noticed that I wasn't so happy today so she just stated to rub herself all over my face and just showing me love and affection. I had to put everything down to show her love as well and that reminded me of something that I always say... Enjoy the little things. Sometimes we are so busy with work and other things that we just forget to stop and enjoy the little moments that life give us. Stop working, thinking about your problems, stop complaining about what you want and be grateful about what you have. Not everything in life is about money, I like to think is more about love, friendship, family, nature and all those things that make you happy.




So why don't you join me and enjoy the little things!

So what makes you happy?

I would love to know so please leave a comment or talk to me on Twitter!

Love,
Yari. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment