Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Beauty Schooled Ipsy Glam Bag

Hello Beauties!

Yesterday I received my Ipsy August 2014 Glam Bag in the mail. I've been waiting for this bag for weeks and I was so excited to see that it finally came.

This is my first Glam Bag, if you don't know what it is, it's just a monthly subscription where you receive a bag every month with 5 beauty related items for only $10 dollars a month.



When I opened the pink postal package I found a cute little bag that totally reminded me of one of my pencil bags when I was little. In the bag I found 5 amazing products. The one I was the most excited about was the Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on eye pencil in Plushie!


I have been wanting a good purple eyeliner for so long and I was very excited to see that I got it because I was already planning on purchasing this eyeliner this week. Plushie is such a beautiful purple shade and what I like the most about it is the fact that it is so creamy and also waterproof!


Next thing I got was the Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo anti-aging lip conditioner.



This lip balm smells amazing! It's also Organic and cruelty free and it has so many great ingredients. I'm very happy I got to try it and will definitely repurchase.



I also got this sheer glo shimmer lotion by Manna. You can use it with your foundation or alone, it says that is good for all skin types so we will see how it goes with my combination to oily skin. I wouldn't usually purchase something like this for myself because of my oily skin but I'm happy to try something out of my comfort zone. If it doesn't work for my face I could at least use it on my body.


They also send me this beautiful eye shadows by Coastal Scents. I already own a few Coastal Scents pallets and they are great. Very pigmented and amazing quality for the price! I am totally in love with the blue eyeshadow. It's gorgeous!


Last but not least is this Extra- gentle dry shampoo with oat milk by Klorane. This is a product that I know my fiance is going to love because his hair gets very oily really fast and I wouldn't use it because I have curly hair and it doesn't get oily so he will use it for me!

Overall I think the Glam bag was great. Totally worth more than the $10 dollars I paid for it. I think is a great way to try new products without having to spend a lot of money.

Here's my referral link if you would like to subscribe to the Ipsy Glam Bag:
http://www.ipsy.com/r/1fynt

Here are the links to each product:

Coastal Scents: CoastalScents.com

Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo lip conditioner: www.jerseyshoresun.com

Manna Sheer glo shimmer lotion: http://www.mannakadarcosmetics.com/manna-sheer-glow.html

Klorane Dry shampoo: http://www.kloraneusa.com/HairCare/All-hair-types/Dry-shampoo-with-oat-milk-aerosol.htm

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on eye pencil: http://www.urbandecay.com/24-7-velvet-glide-on-eye-pencil-by-urban-decay/423.html

No comments:

Post a Comment