Sunday, August 31, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review

Hello beauties!

I have been looking fr a good eye cream and I thought I would give this one a try.


This product claims to get rid of dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness. It's made with natural and organic ingredients and it's designed to work on all skin types. It's also free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates. It has a blend of amazing ingredients such as Vitamins C, E, B5, peptide complex, amino acid emulsification, hyaluronic acid, retinol,antioxidants, aloe, cucumber, green tea and many more. It's made in the USA and it's also cruelty free.

I have been using this for over a month now and I can say that it's good. Unfortunately when I received the product on the mail, the cap and pump were unattached to the bottle. Sadly a good amount of the product was all over the place therefore I could say that they should have better packaging. As soon as I opened it I noticed that it has a scent to it. I don't enjoy it very much but I can work with it. Also when you go to apply you have to be careful not to press the pump all the way down or you will get more product than you need. When you apply it to your skin it feels light weight and very similar to water. It's also not sticky or very heavy for that area and it's moisturizing as well. I can't say that it works for wrinkles, dark circles or anything like that because I personally don't have those skin problems but it does moisturize the area. If you guys would like to give it a try it's now on sale for $19.99 on Amazon. The link will be down below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00lu1v3jk


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment