Monday, July 14, 2014

Exfoliate that beautiful face!

Hello friends

I have been so busy this past week, between doctors appointments, baby shower planning, work and other stuff that I haven't had enough time for anything else.
But hey, let's talk about skincare! My hormones have been crazy lately and I had some acne due to my pregnancy so I thought I would share with you one of the products that totally helped my skin get back to normal and to get rid of those ugly pimples.

I wash my face twice a day, when I wakeup and before bed. I always use just my regular facial cleanser but lately I've been using Adovia's exfoliating facial salts with my cleanser. I use them together because my skin is sensitive and if I would use Adovia's exfoliating facial salts by itself it would be harsh on my skin. But using them together works great for me.


The first time I used it I was surprised to see and feel how soft and healthy my skin was after just one use. It removed all dead skin, clean my pores and also made them look smaller.


On the back of the package it claims to exfoliate your skin while removing oil and bacteria know to clog your pores. Also to infuse skin with Dead sea minerals while removing dead skin cells, leaving your face radiant, smooth and refreshed. Pores are unclogged and tightened and circulation is increased, leaving a firmer, suppler complexion.
On the back you can also find the directions and ingredients.
I can tell you guys that Adovia's claims about this product are 100% true because it did everything it said. It works amazingly and it retail for $19 dollars for a 12.3 oz container. I couldn't be happier with this product.

When you open the container the product looks like that.

I totally recommend this!
Great product for a great price, is good for all skin types, not tested on animals and it has free shipping as well!

Give it a try! #adovia

Links for the product!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment