Monday, July 7, 2014

TMI (Too much information) tag!

Hello kittens!
Today I wanted to do something fun and different since today is Monday. Let's make it a fun day! Today I'm going to be doing the TMI tag. This tag consists of 50 questions and you have to answer them honestly. Let's begin!



1. What are you wearing? I'm wearing my Hello Kitty pj's :)
2. Ever been in love? Yes, indeed.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really.
4. How tall are you? I'm 5' 6" , yes I'm a short girl...
5. How much you weight? I'm not sure since it keeps changing because I'm pregnant.
6. Any tattoos? Yes, only one for now.
7. Any piercings? Yes, I have stretched ear lobes, second ear piercing, nose, used to have my belly piercing and snake bites (lip piercings).
8. OTP ( one true pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? None
9. Favorite show? Adventure time!
10. Favorite bands? Hmm too many bands!!!! A.F.I , Avenged Sevenfold, Blink 182, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, Miss May I, Silverstein, Sleeping with Sirens... many, many more...
11. Something you miss? My snake bites and crazy colored hair.
12. Favorite song? Too many...
13. How old are you? I'm 20 years old.
14. Zodiac sign? I'm a cusp so I'm Libra and Scorpio
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Honesty, respect, responsibility, funny, silly, outgoing.
16. Favorite quote? Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. By Dr. Seuss
17. Favorite actor? Johnny Depp!
18. Favorite color? Purple
19. Loud music or soft? Both but most of the time I would go for loud music.
20. Where do you go when you're sad? I just go to my room.
21. How long does it take you to shower? Around 10 to 20 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?  If I don't have time it takes me less than 10 minutes but if I have time it could take 30 minutes to an hour.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Nope
24. Turn on? Good humor, smart, kindness, piercings, tattoos, long hair.
25. Turn off? Dirty, not speaking properly, bad grammar, bad breath, nasty hair.
26. Reason I joined YouTube/ started blogging? I started blogging because I wanted to share my opinion and help others.
27. Fears? Not being able to enjoy life the way I want to.
28. Last thing that made you cry? A really bad day at work that just made me want to cry as soon as I got home.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? This morning!
30. Meaning behind your YouTube/ Blogging name? Well... life is full of adventures, right? So there you go.
31. Last book you read? Dead and Beyond by Jayde Scott. Great book!
32. Book you're currently reading? None at this point.
33.Last show you watched? I have been working so much lately that I haven't had the chance to watch tv or any show.
34. Last person you talked to? My fiance.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? My sister in law.
36. Favorite food? Chicken Alfredo and steak!!!!!
37. Place you want to visit? Japan, England, Egypt, Hawaii and many other places!
38. Last place you were? Other than at home... at work.
39. Do you have a crush? Does my fiance counts lol
40. Last time you kissed someone? This morning ;)
41. Last time you were insulated? Last week... by a customer at work.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet/ candy? Watermelon.
43. What instruments do you play? None but I can sing!
44. Favorite piece of jewellery? My engagement ring!
45. Last sport you played? It's been so long I can't even remember.
46. Last song you sang? There for you by Flyleaf.
47. Favorite chat up line? Don't have any to be honest.
48. Have you ever used it? Nope
49. Last time you hung out with someone? Last night... with my new cat and fiance lol yeah I'm lame...
50. Who should answer this questions next? Everyone who would like to do this tag. I tag all of you so have fun and send me the link to your TMI tag!

I hope you guys enjoy this tag as much as I did! Have a great day!!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment