Monday, June 30, 2014

Don't let your hair dry out like the dessert.

Hello friends

Let's talk about hair! I know it's hot and your skin and hair need a little more love. Organix Argan oil of Morocco shampoo and conditioner has been one of my favorites this past few months. I have curly hair so my hair is naturally dry so I have to take care of it a lot and this products are totally amazing and my hair looks better than ever.


This products will restore moisture to dry hair, protect from styling heat and UV damage. It restores shine, softness while strengthening gour hair. This renewing formula is free of sulfates and parabens and is safe for color treated hair. It works for different kinds of hair. Like I said my hair is curly and my fiance has straight hair but it still works great for his hair. It cleans your scalp very nicely and leaves your hair soft and with a healthy glow. You can find it at any drugstore.




No comments:

Post a Comment