Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Life Lately





I have been procrastinating so bad lately. The weather has been awful and it's very difficult to take pictures, my daughter is trying to crawl and she requires a lot of attention and on top of that since the weather is so bad I have to admit that Netflix is not letting me do anything. I have also been going a little crazy shopping! I went to Target at least 2 times in the past few days and also I have been buying a few things on Ebay. Oh did I forget to mention that I bought a new camera? Well yes yes I am guilty, I bought a new camera and I'm waiting for it to get here. I am very excited because I have been wanting to get a new camera for quite a long time. I can't wait because I wanted to have better quality pictures for the blog and it's also a little gift for myself! After I get all the thing I bought online I'm planing on sharing a haul with you guys. I'm still not sure if I will share a Target haul and separate online haul. I have been wanting to share some makeup looks as well but I have two annoying eye styes which is driving me crazy. 

What have you guys been doing lately? 

Do you guys have any post ideas or something that you guys would like me to share?





No comments:

Post a Comment