Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Latest Addiction





As you guys may already know I have been addicted to a show on Netflix... I'm totally addicted to Once Upon a Time! I heard about this show a long long time ago but have you ever heard good things about a show but you don't believe is going to be that good and end up not watching it and years later you finally give up and start watching and then you just wished you would have listened to them... yeah that's how I am. If you haven't washed this show you totally should!

This show is pretty much about all the fairy tails that most of us know from books or movies but in the show all the stories have a different and unique twist and to be honest most of the stories I like them better because of all the changes they added. I don't like watching tv but this show is worth it because I feel like I'm in there with all the characters. I think they picked great actor for each character and they all work beautifully together. I love all the characters but some of my favorite ones are Rumpelstiltskin and Captain Hook which are the only two guys on the picture above . Rumpelstiltskin is the one of the bad guys but I love the way he acts and his crazy laugh. Captain Hook on the other side he is just a handsome guy well at least I think he is a pretty good looking Captain Hook lol. If you are looking for a good show to watch I would really recommend this one!

Have you watched this show yet? If so How's your favorite character?





2 comments:

  1. I am completely obsessed with this show :) It's so so good. My mum warned me not to watch it because she knows I'll get hooked, but then I underestimated the show. Within the first 20 mins, I was completed hooked. Which season are you on now? I love that I find a fellow blogger who loves the same show :) My favourite character is probably Regina, she gives me all kinds of feels.

    Lovely blogpost match for such a lovely blog :)

    Have a lovely day :)

    Emma xx

    http://somethingwrittenx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The show is totally amazing! I'm on season 4, I'm so hooked that it took me like 3 to 4 days to watch all the seasons. Regina is a great character. Her outfit as the evil queen are awesome!

      Take care and it's nice talking to a fellow blogger and Once Upon a Time lover!

      Yari xx

      Delete