Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Yalmeh Foundation Brush | Review



The Yalmeh Y19 premium quality Foundation brush will spotlight your natural beauty and leave a flawless finish. Like mac foundation brush.

Created From Top Grade Synthetic Fiber Materials For Long Lasting Use.Higher Quality Fibers Prevent Shedding for as long as you own the brush.Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly

Easy Clean Up With No Smell,High Quality Hand Made With Wood Handles.Best Gift for Friend.

The Perfect Brush Even on the go-Yalmeh Y19 is Great for Setting, Bronzing and Applying Blush. Liquid Foundation Brush, Powder Foundation Brush. Foundation Blending Brush,Foundation Makeup Brush. Do Not Let Another day in The Mirror Pass Without Yalmeh Foundation Brush.


Lately I haven't been doing my makeup that much since I'm always at home but I have to admit that I have done my makeup at least 6 times in this past few days so i have been using this makeup brush for my foundation. I love how the brush looks and also the quality of the brush. It applies your foundation evenly and it gets even the most difficult places to reach. The brush is extremely soft so it doesn't pull on your skin or makeup. I find it very easy to apply my foundation with this makeup brush and love how my makeup looks after I'm done applying my makeup. I always have problems finding a foundation brush that I like and makes my makeup look flawless but this brush is exactly what I've been wanting. I found it so easy to apply my foundation around my nose and it actually looked good, not like with other brushes where my nose ends up looking awful. Some of you may already know that my skin has been quite dry lately but that didn't affect the result that I got with this brush, my skin makeup looked flawless. I would definitely recommend  this makeup brush.



Link to the product: 

Amazon:





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment