Monday, January 5, 2015

Liztek Wireless Bluetooth Speaker | Review



Liztek Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker,Powerful Sound with build in Microphone, Works for Iphone, Ipad Mini, Ipad 4/3/2, Itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart Phones and Mp3 Players. 

    Supports Wireless Music Streaming via New Bluetooth v3.0 Technology.
    Two highly powerful 40mml total 3W acoustic drivers and ultra-small size produce a wide audio spectrum
    Built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery for up to 6 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling Easy to pair - No code/pin needed
    Easily to carry with, only 8.3 ounces.Plays all Audio devices through 3.5mm Aux in Jack.
    3.5mm Audio Line In - Don't have Bluetooth? The PSS-60 allows you to connect the speaker directly to a standard headphone jack.



I love music so you can imagine I was very excited to try this out. I totally fell in love as soon as I tried it and so did my fiance. We listen to music pretty much everyday, we both enjoy singing as well. On the side of the box it tells you that the speaker is very loud but have you guys tried products like this and they are not loud at all, well they didn't lie! This speaker is very loud to the point that my neighbors could hear our music. I was very impressed! I love how easy it is to use this speaker, You can connect this speaker to any electronic that has Bluetooth and the connection process it's very simple, you can also answer phone calls while your phone is connected to the speaker. This speaker has a radio setting and if you want to listen to music but don't have Bluetooth you can connect the speaker to a headphone jack. The speaker is very small so it makes it easy to take anywhere you want. As I already mention I totally love this speaker  but since it's so good my lovely fiance confiscated the speaker! The speaker is well made, it looks good, it works perfectly and the battery lasts up to 6 hours. The quality of the speaker is very nice.I think this would be a great gift or just something nice for you to have. 



Link to the product:

Amazon:






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment