Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Insta Natural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer | Review



The Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer is a hydrates and plumps the skin. This is a rich and heavy moisturizer (not to be confused with our Vitamin B3 Serum), but it also dries fast and can be used in conjunction with the Niacinamide serum to diminish redness and inflammation, as well as reduce the appearance of scar, acne and hyperpigmentation. Our formula also contains Vitamin C that works synergistically to minimize damage from environment factors and promote ongoing skin health and rejuvenation, so you can attain a radiant, youthful glow.

Key Ingredients:
+ 5% Niacinamide
+ Vitamin C
+ Matrixyl 3000
+ Rosehip Oil


I totally fell in love with this moisturizer! The cold weather has been making my skin very dry, to the point that I would apply the products I usually use and my skin would still be dry. Since my face is getting so dry I need a creamy moisturizer instead of a more liquid one. This moisturizer is exactly what I need because it is very creamy and it made my face look and feel a lot better after one use. It is also good for oily skin because even though my skin is dry somehow I still get oily and after using this moisturizer even though it leave my skin very soft and moisturized it still doesn't make me oily at all. The moisturizer does have a very light scent, it's a fresh, clean scent, it's not overwhelming at all. This moisturizer lasts up to 24 months after opening and it's also cruelty free. I love using it in the morning and also at night but if you want something a little bit lighter during the day then you can just use it at night. I would totally recommend it!

Link to the product:








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment