Sunday, December 28, 2014

Grazia Baking Cups | Review



Hello beauties 

Today I wanted to review Grazia Baking Cups since they were so kind to send me the product to review and I genuinely love this baking cups. I love baking but I hate having to clean the cupcake pan and more when my fiance makes muffins. He is a messy messy guy when cooking and baking. I received this product at the perfect time because right when I was going to start baking that day my fiance checked the mail and I was able to use them that day to test them out. I have been very curious about products like this so I was very excited to try them out but a little nervous that I was going to burn them or something but as you can see in the pictures I didn't burn them. When I'm done mixing all the ingredients I realized I did't have any baking spray but I decided to go ahead and just used them without it and see how it turns out. After about 20 minutes I was pleasantly surprised to see I didn't burn the cups and after they cooled down I was very happy to see how easy it was to remove them from the baking cup, they didn't stick at all. I was also very happy because the muffins tasted better than before and the texture and taste was just perfect. If you like to bake I would really recommend this Silicone cups they are amazing and also very easy to clean. The colors are very pretty as well, they come in 4 colors, green,yellow, purple and pink. I think this are great because you can reuse them instead of buying more paper cupcake cups/ liners. If you would like to check them out the link will be down below.

24 Grazia® Baking Cups
Solid color Reusable Silicone cups
No muffin pan necessary; place directly on cookie sheet when baking
100% Silicone Guaranteed
BPA Free & Dishwasher Safe


This is a chocolate pancake muffin

   Normal butter pancake muffin


Link to the product:

Amazon








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment