Friday, September 19, 2014

Surprise mini haul

Hello beauties

About a week ago my fiance came home and surprised me with a few goodies that he decided to get for me. I thought I would share with you.


I was surprised that he actually picked products that I haven't tried before.


He bought two home made Tropical Breeze candles. They were a dollar each and they smell amazing. He also got me the Covergirl
Clump crusher. I already tried the products he got me and I think this is a great everyday mascara. It makes your lashes look beautiful and the wand is lovely. The next thing he got me was the Maybelline master duo by EyeStudio, this liquid eyeliner is not my favorite because it's not waterproof at all but I must say that it applies very smoothly. Last but not least he got me the Covergirl perfect point plus eye pencil, it is a nice eyeliner but it's not waterproof but if you are okay with that then it is a good product and it's a drugstore product so it's very affordable.


Home made Tropical Breeze candle.


Covergirl clump crusher


Maybelline Master duo By EyeStudio liquid eyeliner


Covergirl Perfect point plus eye pencil

What are some of your favorite drugstore products?

Love,
Yari.

No comments:

Post a Comment