Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Wish List




Hello friends

Oh fall... you can already feel it coming. I love fall! I love the weather, the colors and smell of nature, fashion, Halloween and I love hot chocolate so fall is the perfect season for me. Don't we all love sweater weather were you can be all nice and warm at home, wearing comfortable clothes, watching scary movies and having a cup of hot chocolate or tea.

I have been looking online and I thought I would put together my fall wish list for you guys. I will have the pictures down below and you can click on them and they will take you to the website.

Cute bear coat $17.55

Bowknot Embellished coat $33.11

Moccasins $22.99

Cat ears beanie $8.80

Giant Panda Sweater $22.80

Velvetines in Utopia $20

Velvetines in Wicked $20

Opaque lipstick in Poisonberry $18

Opaque lipstick in Serpentina $18


That's my fall wish list. What is your favorite thing about fall or what are you ready to do this fall? Let me know in the comments or my Twitter.

Love,
Yari.
























5 comments:

  1. I love the bear coat, panda sweater, and cat beanie! ^_^

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cute! I love them!!! On the website where I found the bear coat you can find a lot of cute things for a good price.

      Delete
  2. The Velvetines look really interesting. Very cute items on your wishlist.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Velvetines are supposed to be amazing from what I heard. They have many beautiful colors and they stay on all day long.

      Delete
  3. Me too! I love fall, I wish it would stay like this all year haha :)

    ReplyDelete