Monday, September 15, 2014

The Secrets of Blogging Tag

Hello Beauties!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday. Today I'm going to be doing a little tag post.
I hope you guys enjoy it.



1. When did you started blogging and why?

I started blogging on 10/22/2013 but I stopped for a few months and started blogging again on 5/27/14. So for me I actually started blogging on 5/27/14 because that's when I started posting a couple times a week and actually taking this seriously. I started blogging because I wanted to share my opinion with others, make new friends and also help others.

2. How many people in real life know about your blog?

To be honest only a few people know about my blog because I'm still a little shy about it and I would rather them find my blog than me telling them.

3. What are your favorite post to read?

My favorite post to read are DIY, OOTD, reviews, tags and inspirational post.

4. List a blog you have recently discovered?

 I recently discovered Kimchi cakes blog and I totally love her and love reading her blog.

5. What post are you most proud of?

That's a difficult one... I'm very hard on myself when it comes to that so I don't think I have any.

6. What advice would you give to future bloggers?

I don't think I'm that good of a blogger to give advice to others but I could tell you guys to forget about how many followers/ page views you have and just do it because you love blogging. Followers will come eventually if you work hard. Don't compare yourself / blog with others because every blog / person is different and beautiful in different ways. Be nice to other bloggers and don't be shy to ask them for help if you ever need it. Always answer to the comments on your blog, after all your readers are the ones who are supporting you and your blog. But most importantly have fun!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this tag. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any other questions for me. Have a wonderful rest of the day.

Love,
Yari. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment