Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fisher- Price Calming Waters Vibration Tub

Hello beauties

Today I'm having the first post on the new baby category that was added to the blog. Since my blog has a few different categories like Beauty, Food, Fashion, How to/ Do it yourself... I decide that I would add a baby category for all those who would be interested.

Fisher- Price Calming Waters Vibration Tub





Website description:

Soft vibrations help baby relax in a spa-like setting while a secure sling and padded head/back rest comfort and support infants and newborns. Remove the baby stopper so older babies can sit up and play in the large, deep basin. With natural, décor friendly colors, it fits many single and double basin sinks. A drain plug and storage hook make clean up and drying easy. It’s the perfect environment to get cleaned up and have a little fun!

This tub is wonderful! My daughter loves it and bath time is her favorite time. After her bath she is so relaxed that she is ready to sleep. This tub can be used from birth until your child is able to climb out of the tub. The tub is very easy to clean and it dries fast as well. It comes with secure sling and padded head/back rest for comfort and security. In my opinion this is a great tub and I'm very happy I bought it for my daughter. I used to think that they were all the same and that there was no point on spending more on a baby tub if you could buy the cheapest one but I was so wrong! It's a little bit more pricey for a baby tub but it is totally worth it! This tub retail for $43 dollars. I bought my at Walmart but you can purchase  it online as well. I will put the link down below if you are interested in checking it out.


Fisher- Price Calming Waters Vibrating Tub :

http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brands/babygear/products/65321




No comments:

Post a Comment