Monday, June 1, 2015

Let's Talk




Hello guys!

Today I wanted to talk with you guys about somethings that I wanted to do. Lately I have been thinking that I don't work with other bloggers very often and I would really like to. I want to be more in communication with you guys and even become friends! I have been thinking about having some guest bloggers and I would also like to collaborate with other bloggers. I would love to work with fellow bloggers at least once a month and that way you guys will be able to know more about them and follow their blogs. I also want to be more into the  blogger chats on Twitter but I just never know the times or I just feel like they wouldn't like me or something. I know it's silly to think that way but I just do. I was also thinking that it would be awesome if any bloggers would like to do a box swap or become pen pals. I just think that would be awesome. I also want my readers to be more involve and comment or talk to me just to talk or to give me feedback, it would be awesome. I was also thinking that if you guys would like to see a certain kind of  blog post you guys could let me know . 

I am trying to find the perfect blogging scheduled  for me so you guys will know when I will have a new post. I think that I will be blogging every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I promise I will try my best to post every single one of those days! 

If there is anyone who would like to be a guest blogger or would like to do a collab please make sure to email me or contact me through any of my social media!





No comments:

Post a Comment