Friday, March 20, 2015

Radha Beauty Argan Oil and Coconut Oil | Review



Hello Guys!

I hope you guys are doing great and are enjoying this beautiful day. Today I am going to be reviewing two great products by Radha Beauty. I hope you guys enjoy it! Let's get started!


                                     

This Argan Oil is 100% Pure Argan Oil, it doesn't contain fillers.They claim that this Argan Oil is the highest quality of Moroccan Argan Oil found anywhere and it comes in a 4 once bottle.
It naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin, it also repairs and beautifies hair, from roots to split-ends and improves scalp health. It comes with a dropper and a free Ebook of uses and benefits. This Argan Oil is a cold pressed virgin oil to ensure the best quality and highest grade oil. It is also unscented, lightweight and pure for the ultimate healthy glow. 

This Organic Argan Oil is extremely good. I love the blue bottle it comes in and it also includes a dropper. I wish the dropper worked better than it does since you don't really have a lot of control because the oil just comes out even when you don't want it to but other than that I really can't say anything bad about it. I have been using this oil on my hair and also face and it has been helping my skin go back to normal because it has been very dry and flaky even when I scrub and apply a moisturizer. I totally love how soft it makes my hair and also how shiny and healthy it looks. This is such a great Argan Oil! 


This Coconut Oil is 100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil and it comes in a 16 once bottle. This  fractionated Oil is always Liquid, Odorless, Colorless, Non Greasy and Non Staining It's good for massages, therapeutic recipes and Essential Oils. It also has natural antioxidant and disinfecting properties and does not clog pores. It is an extremely versatile oil that can be used for making anything from bug repellent to hair serum. It does not go rancid and can also be used to prevent other oils from going rancid

I find this Coconut Oil to be a little different than the one I reviewed before because it is a little ticker. For some reason the one I reviewed before felt like it was water but this one is more thicker very similar to olive oil but it doesn't feel tick on your skin it is very lightweight and moisturizing. I love using this for my hair every day. I usually have a spray bottle with water, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil and a few other things that work on my curly hair and use it every day and it really makes a difference. This is a great product to have around since you can use it for so many things and it doesn't go bad.


Are Argan Oil and Coconut Oil a must have to you?

Link to the products:




This post was Powered by BrandBacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment