Wednesday, March 18, 2015

20 Questions Beauty Tag

Hello friends!

I hope you guys are doing well. Today I wanted to share a Tag since I haven't done one in a long time and they are always fun and also help you know a little more about that person. 
Let's get started!

Do you remember your first makeup item? 
Yes, my first makeup item was a lipstick.

Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
My perfect mascara would be extremely black, smudge proof, waterproof, light weight. It would separate my eyelashes and lengthen them while giving them extreme volume. The formula would have to be gentle on my eyelashes because I hate when mascara makes your eyelashes fall when removing your makeup.    

What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I prefer medium to full coverage.
Favorite high end brand?
Benefit, Too Faced and Tarte.

What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t? 
Kat Von D

Favorite drugstore brand?
NYX, Maybelline and Rimmel.

Do you wear fake eyelashes?
No.

Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
Lip balm because my lips get dry very fast.

What is your most cherished beauty product? 
I don't have any ...

How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once? 
I pretty much just shop when I think I need something and must of the times I just pick items here and there.

Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely? 
 I don't have a budget but I am pretty good with money and I don't like to spend a lot when I know I don't need to.

What type of product do you buy the most of?
Lip products ! I am addicted!

Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates? 
Yes! Everyone should!

Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup? 
Online and Target since is right next to my house.

Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine? 
I love trying new products but I have a few that I never change because I know they work for me.

Favorite bath and body brand?
Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works and Soap and Glory.

Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains? 
Yes, I think they are very nice since you don't have to put multiple items in your makeup bag.

Are you clumsy in putting makeup?
Only when I'm in a rush.


Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
No because you can learn a lot from Youtube! lol


What do you love about makeup?
I love how you have all the freedom to express yourself through makeup and how you can enhance your natural beauty!


I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and I tag everyone who's reading this!

Until next time,
Love, Yari.

No comments:

Post a Comment