Saturday, January 3, 2015

Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale | Review



The ideal on-the-go pocket scale

The Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale can perform a wide variety of functions. You can use it to weigh any food, gemstones, coins, jewelry, gold, or silver. It can also double up as a postal scale for your mailing and postage needs. Weigh any letter, envelope, or object weighing up to 2000 grams.

Includes many useful functions

The tare function will subtract the weight of any box or container to calculate the weight of the product itself. The unique hold feature will lock the weight reading. The PCS function will count the pieces you are weighing.

Perfect tool for portion control

The scale is compact, lightweight and portable so you can maintain your weight even when you are on the go. It will provide you with accurate measurements on the food you are weighing.


This scale is very tiny , I know it's a pocket scale but I didn't think it was going to be this small. I like to use it to measure ingredients while I'm baking and also to weight the boxes that I use to send my bows to be able to calculate the shipping cost. It is very easy to use and also lightweight so it is very easy to move it to where you need it to be. I like how easy it is to store it after using it because it doesn't take a lot of space. Another little thing that I liked was that the battery needed was included because I know I'm not the only one who buys something and gets upset when I realize I needed batteries and I don't have any at home.


Link to the product: 

Amazon:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment