Monday, December 8, 2014

The Christmas Tag





1. What is your favorite Christmas film?

The Grinch Who Stole Christmas!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Yes I have :)

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

I usually spend it with family.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

My favorite Christmas song is All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

No, we always open them on Christmas Day.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Comet, Rudolph, Cupid, Vixen, Dasher... well I can't remember any of the others so NO! lol 

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

New Years and the New Years kiss. I'm going to give my daughter the biggest kiss!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake, I don't like just killing trees just because it's Christmas. 

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

Well in my family we eat pork for Christmas and that's my all time favorite!

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I like both.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?

motorcycle I received when I was younger. 

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

London! I would love to go any time of the year!

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I'm a pro- present wrapper on the other hand my fiance fails miserably.

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?

When I received the motorcycle and my dad said it was dangerous so he road it first and fell. Everyone was laughing after that!

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?

I never believed in Santa, after all I don't even understand the tradition because we are supposed to be celebrating baby Jesus birthday.

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I don't make New Years resolutions because it's just like making them any other day of the year.

17. What makes the holidays special for you?

Being with my family, the Christmas tree, the lights and how others are happier during the holidays.















3 comments:

  1. A motorcycle is quite a big gift! Great (festive) tag post.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed the sad part was that since everyone wanted to use my gift somehow it broke after 2 weeks lol Thanks you can feel free to tag yourself! :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your answer to #8 is the best thing ever!

    xo

    ReplyDelete