Friday, November 14, 2014

The 'Me Time' Tag

Hello beauties

I just watch the beautycrush answering this question for the tag and I wanted to do it on my blog.

Let's get to it!

What do you watch or read during me-time? 
Usually I just like to catch up on my favorite vlogs, watch a nice movie or read one of my favorite supernatural book series.

What do you wear during me-time? #nobra
I love wearing my comfy PJ's.

What are your me-time beauty products?   
Pretty much any face mask, hair mask, candles, a nice bath bomb 


Current favorite nail polish? 
I currently don't have any because I haven't had any time to do my nails.


What do you eat/drink during me-time? 
I love hot chocolate and also Nutella so I make my favorite Nutella hot chocolate and eat some cheesecake!

Current favorite candle?
Winter candy apple from Bath and Body Works!!!! 

Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 
Yes!

Would you ever go see a movie alone? 
Totally!

Favorite online shop? 
Etsy

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 
I enjoy baking, cooking or just singing around the house.


I tag everyone who's reading this!

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Yari.

No comments:

Post a Comment