Sunday, November 16, 2014

Favorite drugstore fall lip products

Hello beauties

Here are some of my favorite fall drugstore lip products. I wanted to share them with you guys because they are affordable and easy to find. My total favorite ones are the Revlon matte lip balm in Shameless and the Jordana Twist & Shine lip balm in Cranberry Crush, I love purple lips! I wear them throughout the whole year, I just love them!!!


Wet n Wild in Dark Wine

Wet n Wild in Black Orchid 

Rimmel London Alarm

H & M Matte Lipstick in Dita

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Shameless 

H & M Lipgloss in Midnight Red

 Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm Stain  in Rock n Rouge 

 Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm Stain  in Cranberry Crush.


What are some of your favorite fall drugstore lip products?  What product would you recommend me to get?

Love,
Yari. 

2 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog, and already can't wait to have a good nose through it with a cuppa once my smallie is in bed. That Shameless looks amazing, I'll have to take a look for it. I bought a purple lipstick last month but it's much too dark for me!

    Collette
    inkedhibiscus.blogspot.ie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my blog, it really means a lot to me! I also started following your blog and it looks lovely. I will definitely be reading your blog posts now that my little girl is a sleep. Revlon in Shameless is amazing, I love it. I bought my first tube last year and I just keep buying it every time I finish it. Also you should probably check Mac's lipstick in Violetta if you are having problems finding a purple that is not to dark. I bought it for my birthday and absolutely fell in love.

    Yari
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete