There's a few things people don't tell you before you have a baby or before getting pregnant so I thought I would share a few with you guys.
1. You may find other pregnant ladies annoying!
2. You will randomly get unwanted belly rubs. I personally used to hate it!
3. Other ladies could become jealous and be really mean and hurtful towards you.
4. Shaving can most definitely become a challenge.
5. Contraction pain can't be described but when the time comes believe me you will know is time to hurry up and get to the hospital.
6. While you are having contractions you most likely won't like anyone talking to you at least I didn't.
7. You will realize that love at first sight is real.
8. Your life will be changed forever but you won't mind.
9. Breastfeeding is hard work but is totally worth it.
10. You will learn how much you can love someone who is constantly throwing up and pooping on you, hitting you and pulling your hair.
11. You celebrate every little thing your baby does. Yes, even pooping!
12. You learn to appreciate even having time to take a shower.
13. You learn a whole new level of multitasking that you thought it wasn't even possible to achieve.
14. You stop thinking about yourself so much and pretty much only think, talk and care about your baby.
15. Having a baby can be hard but you wouldn't change it for the world!