Sunday, September 7, 2014

Positive Sunday!

Hello friends

Happy Sunday. I hope everyone is having a great day. I wasn't planning on posting anything today but I started reading a few quotes and thought I would share some positive quotes on this beautiful day!


Nobody is perfect! So don't be so hard on yourself. Love yourself and celebrate the fact that you are unique, beautiful, but most importantly you are yourself!


Life is an adventure, make sure to enjoy every second of it because you only live once.



It doesn't matter if others don't believe in you and they try to bring you down. Always remember that you can do anything if you really want to! Believe in yourself because I believe in you!


Trust me, you can!


I hope this makes your day a little better! Let me know if you liked it on Twitter or just leave a comment! And let me know if we should have #Positive Sunday every Sunday, if you guys would like that let me know and I'll make it happen! Have a great rest of the day!

Love,
Yari. Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment