Friday, September 26, 2014

Insta Natural Deep cleansing facial oil and Rosehip oil

Hello beauties




Let's talk about facial oils.

When I was asked to review this products I was a litter afraid because my skin is already oily, so why would I add more oil? I've seen so many people trying facial oils and they always worked just fine so I thought I would give it a try. Insta Natural sent me two different kinds of products. They sent me a deep cleansing facial oil that can be used as a makeup remover and rosehip oil. Both products are organic and cruelty free.

Deep cleansing facial oil




The deep cleansing facial oil is made with natural ingredients, such as jojoba oil, olive oil, essential oils, tamanu oil, hemp oil and others. It's also organic so you don't have to worry about any chemicals or other mad ingredients. The cleansing oil is very gentle, it removes all impurities from your face and it also clean your pores. Like I said before it can also be used as a makeup remover. I use it as a makeup remover and it works great, it removes all my makeup even waterproof mascara and eyeliner. In my opinion this deep cleansing oil would be good for all skin types. You only need a little amount to remove and cleanse your whole face. Even though my skin is oily this product didn't make me breakout or look even more oily than normal. I'm very glad I gave it a try. This product retail for $19.95. I will put the link down below if you are interested.

Rosehip oil




This product contains only one ingredient and that would be the 100% pure organic Rosehip seed oil. It doesn't contain any unneeded fillers and dilutions. It's also Paraben, Alcohol and fragrance free. It can be used on any skin type but it works great on dry skin because it will replenish and revitalize your skin. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines, and it makes your skin immediately brighter and more radiant. This oil is amazing because you can use it for more than one thing. It can be used for scars, stretch marks, sun spots, age spots, brittle nails and even on your hair. This Rosehip oil is wonderful, it does everything it claims to do, is organic, and you can use it for pretty much everything! I personally enjoy using it at night, it makes me feel relaxed and when I wake up in the morning my skin is so soft and radiant. I also forget to mention that you have to keep this product refrigerated. It retail for $21.95 for a 4 oz bottle which in my opinion is a great price.


After trying this two products I would totally recommend you guys to try some facial oils and don't be scared like I was because at the end I was very satisfied with the results and with the products. Have you guys tried any facial oils yet? Was the outcome positive or negative? Share your stories, I would like to read them.

Love,
Yari.


Link to the products

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil :  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MGXV2IS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rosehip oil: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IP42FBA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Facial oils are amazing! The theory with them especially with oily skin is that oil cancels out oil. I recently wrote about facials oil for the Groupon London City Guide: http://www.groupon.co.uk/articles/facial-oils-a-new-beauty-trend ...great post! | www.mybeautyaddiction.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will totally read your article. I love learning a little more everyday :)

      Delete