Thursday, September 11, 2014

Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer Review

Hello everyone

Yes, I'm reviewing another Adovia's product. They are just such a lovely company to work it and their products are amazing.

Today as you can already tell by the title of this post, I'm going to be sharing some information about Adovia Facial Moisturizer and also sharing my thoughts on the product as well.






This moisturizer contains an active complex of Dead Sea Salt for natural balance. It also contains natural oils and aloe vera gel for a deep hydration that last all day. It quenches your skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that last all day giving you a more radiant complexion. It's also Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist tested and approved. It's good for all skin types as well.

This moisturizer is very creamy but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin or make you look greasy at all. I really enjoy using this moisturizer because it makes my skin feel so soft and refresh. To be honest sometimes I even use it at night because I love how it makes my skin feel. I totally love it because it's very moisturizing and it doesn't make me look shiny or greasy at all. The packaging is also very nice, it's made out of glass which keep the moisturizer cool. Both male and female can use this product. Overall this is a great moisturizer and I would totally recommend it. If you are interested you can get it on Amazon for $25.95.

Link to the product:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mg7rqpm

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment