Saturday, July 26, 2014

Would you rather tag!

Hello friends

Let's do something fun today!

Would you rather?

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and  lipglosses or lose all of your eyeshadows and palettes?

I would rather lose all my eyeshadows and palettes. There's a lot you can do with eyeliners, lipsticks, lipglosses and mascaras and to be honest I use this products more than my eyeshadows and palettes.

2. Would you rather chop off all of your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would rather chop off all of my hair because I could just let it grow again but if I can cut my hair ever again it would probably be unhealthy and I would get tired of having the same hair style and length.

3. Would you rather have coral or pink cheeks?

Most likely I would go with pink cheeks.

4. If you had $1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I love makeup but I think I would buy clothes.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

I would rather apply eyeliner as lipstick!

6. Would you rather only shop at Mac or Sephora?

I would rather only shop at Sephora because I could find a lot of different brands.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or lipstick for the rest of your life?

Lipstick!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in the winter?

I would wear winter clothes during summer and just try to make them work.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails!

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Eye product

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?

Ponytail

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or wear lipgloss?

Never be able to wear lipgloss. I don't wear lipgloss that often anyway.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or to sharpie them in everyday?

I would probably shave them off and draw them in everyday with pencil or brow powder. (It doesn't say I can't do that.)

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail polish for sure!

I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and I tag all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment