Thursday, July 24, 2014

Essie addiction!

Hello beauties!

Lately I've noticed that I might be having a little Essie nail polish addiction! Every time I go to the drugstore or even at work, I just find myself reaching for the Essie polishes.  A few weeks ago they were having their Summer Stock Up promotion and I just couldn't resist.


I ended up with this three beautiful colors. The promotion that they were having at the time was buy three and get a top coat in the mail after sending them a picture of your receipt. They were $8.99 each but I got mine for $7.99 at work.


This is  one of my favorites! I have been looking for a beautiful lilac shade and I found it! The name of this shade is 'Lilacism', I think it goes well with the color. I am currently wearing this shade and I got so many complements and questions about my nails. It applies beautifully and with two coats you're ready to go!


'Muchi, Muchi' reminds me of a delicious strawberry milkshake. It's the prettiest pastel pink shade and I think it would look great on any skin color.


'No place like chrome' is just a great addition to your collection. You could wear it for an everyday manicure or for an special occasion!

Are you addicted to Essie?






               



No comments:

Post a Comment