Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask | Review




Have you guys tried mud masks yet? I love facial masks but one of my favorite ones are mud masks. I was very excited to receive this product from Adovia because I have tried a few other products made by them and they are wonderful. Mud masks are great for your skin because they reduce excess oil, minimize pores and help you have radiant and clear skin. This mud mask contains Vitamin C, Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil which helps to prevent your skin from being over dry and also reduces the appearance of wrinkles. They claim to have the highest concentration of Dead Sea Mud on the marker and also that their Mud Mask is used in the World's Top Spas by Professional Estheticians for $80 to $100 dollars per facial. 

As soon as I received this in the mail I had to try it because my skin is still acting all crazy. My skin has been very dry but some how still oily. When I used it for the first time I washed my face and I still had dead skin that I could see if I was to get very close to the mirror. Then I applied the mud mask and I left it on for 20 minutes to get the best results. After the 20 minutes were up I removed the mud mask with a wet rag, remember to use warm water when removing the mud mask. After I removed the mud mask my skin was so soft and it removed all the dead skin that I had before. It has been helping my skin with the dryness that I have been dealing with lately as well. You only need to use this mud mask once a week for 10 to 20 minutes and it would really help your skin. I am very happy with the results. This mud mask can also be used as a spot treatment for pimples, blackheads and acne. This mud mask will last you around 6 months to a year because you only use a little amount every time. I love this company because their products are amazing but most importantly because they are a cruelty free company! Their products are never tested on animals! 

How do you guys feel about mud masks? Have you tried this one yet?

Link to the Product: 



Powered by BrandBacker




No comments:

Post a Comment