Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Things I Like To Do On Rainy Days

Hello beauties!

How are you guys doing? I hope everyone is doing okay. On the past few days the weather has been crazy with thunder storms, rain and even hail! It's crazy how the weather keeps changing, one day is nice and sunny and the next we have a huge thunder storm. That's why I thought I would share some of my favorite things to do on rainy days.

  • Sleeping- Who doesn't like sleeping on a rainy day with your window opened just enough to feel the breeze and listen to the rain.
  • Making hot chocolate- I love hot chocolate so what a great excuse for me to have a cup! :)
  • Cuddling with my daughter- I do this every day but I really love it when it rains because she gets so sleepy and want to be close to me.
  • Watching movies/ Netflix- It's always nice to watch a movie or a tv show while snuggling up with a blanket on the couch or bed.
  • Baking- I love baking and more when there's nothing else to do. 
  • Looking out the window- I love love love looking at the rain fall and listening to it. It's just so soothing.
  • Baths- It's so nice taking a bath while it's raining. I love having a few candles and the window cracked a little so I can listen to the rain while taking a nice warm bath.
What are some of your favorite things to do on rainy days?




No comments:

Post a Comment