Monday, April 27, 2015

Chromo Backup Battery Case | Review









The 2500mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery with  Rapid Charge technology can  provide 100%+ extra battery life for your iPhone 6, which is the equivalent of adding 12 + hours of talk time or video play or over 50 hours of audio play. It's only compatible with the iPhone 6. The 
protective bumper design and hard-shell backplate provide a protective shield from scratches, bumps, drops, and any other things that could happen to your phone. It is still slim enough for you to fit in your pocket or clutch. This case includes a desk stand function which makes it very easy for you to multitask while being hand free. The case has 3 LED lights indicator to let you know how much power remains. It is very easy to use and charge. When I received this case I charged the case by itself firs and then I placed the phone in the case, the phone needed to be charged so I went ahead and use the case to charge the phone. On the back of the case you can see a button and pretty much all you have to do to charge your phone is to press the button and it starts charging right away. I was very surprised to see how fast the phone was charging. In only about 30 to 40 minutes the phone was almost fully charged. 

This case is great for people who are always on the go or use their phones a lot and I'm pretty sure that means everyone because admit it, we love to me on Instagram and Twitter all day! I love how slim it is because I have seen other cases like this by other companies and they are so bulky and heave! Another thing that I love is that it doesn't block the speakers, camera or any of the buttons. The stand function is a good thing to have if you need your hands free but I would have to admit that it was very hard to open, so hard that I was scared that I was going to break the case but other than that I really don't have anything bad to say about this phone case.

No comments:

Post a Comment