Saturday, March 28, 2015

Insta Natural Argan Oil Treatment | Review



This is a organic treatment for weak, limp and lifeless hair. It contains a blend of Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil and Grapeseed Oil. You can use it as a leave- in conditioner or heat protectant and it reduces damage and dryness on your hair and scalp, removes frizz and adds shine and softness to your hair. It's cruelty free and it totally works.  I you read my Imagen Hair Product Review you already know that because of using those product my hair got extremely dry but I have been using this every time I fix my hair and I can truly say that it has been helping my hair get back to normal. It have been using it for a few months now and the bottle is still full. My fiance loves this argan oil as well. His hair is very oily but this argan oil doesn't make it look even oilier and it also makes his hair extremely soft and adds a healthy glow to his hair. The price is also great for how much you get and how long it last. It retails for $19.95 on Amazon.

Link to the product:



No comments:

Post a Comment