Saturday, March 14, 2015

Baby More Co Baby Wrap | Review





Website information about the product:

* LET YOUR BABY ENJOY THIS EXPERIENCE. Did you know that babies learn by observing? They also feel safe in baby wraps and get more interaction while being carried. A safe and protective environment is the best atmosphere for little ones to learn in!
* MORE THAN JUST CARRYING YOUR BABY! Touch. Smile. Feel & Play. The special closeness you will share with your baby will make him/her feel happier and more confident. Baby wearing also helps to regularize baby's biorhythms and decrease the stress hormones in baby and mom. Your baby will be calmer.
* HOLD YOUR BABY CLOSE TO YOUR HEART WITH HANDS FREE! What if I told you that you could hug your baby and do other chores at the same time? You can look after other kids, take good care of yourself, get some home chores done and much more while carrying your baby. Focus on what matters most without neglecting other things.
* ENJOY AN UNPRECEDENTED 200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - I am SO confident you're going to love your Baby Wrap from Baby More Co. that I have decided to add an unbeatable double guarantee! If, AT ANY POINT IN TIME, you decide you are not fully satisfied with your Baby Wrap from Baby More Co., simply let me know and I will refund every penny of your purchase. On top of that, I will also send you a brand new Baby Wrap free of charge! No questions asked.
* THE BEST VALUE! We offer the same or better benefits as the more expensive brands BUT we believe EVERYONE should benefit from carrying their baby in a baby wrap. We have the BEST VALUE baby wrap out there! Other brands may have inferior products for a lower price or the same product for a lot more money.

My opinion:

The baby carrier is well made and the quality is great. I love the size because it's not too long like my previous one. I like that it came with instructions that tells you and show you how to do it. My daughter loved being that close to me and also hoe secure she feels. I was scared that I was going to make a mistake and my daughter would fall or the whole thing would come undone but it didn't. The baby carrier is very strong and secure. It's available in 3 colors : Pink , Dark blue and Black. Mine is dark blue because at the time the black one was sold out and I'm not so crazy for pink and I also loved the blue shade, plus you could use it again if you have another child in the future or you could give it to a family member who could use it. Baby wearing regularizes your baby's biorhythms and it decreases the stress hormones in baby and mom. It makes babies cry less during the late hours and helps moms overcome postpartum depression. Babies feel safe in baby wraps and also get more  interaction while being carried. As you can tell this is good for you and your baby so why don't you give it a try?

Link to the product:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PJG7J7M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment