Saturday, December 13, 2014

Gifts $25 and Under

Hello friends

If you follow me on Twitter you already know that yesterday we didn't have electricity and it didn't came back until late at night. On top of that now the internet doesn't want to work the way it should and the only websites that let me go to are my blog, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter. I am hoping that it gets fixed soon because I wanted to do so many post and I can't if the internet is not working right. Anyways, I was working on this post before those things happened yesterday and I wanted to add a few more products but I can't thanks to the internet situation but I will write some others gift ideas other than the pictures I show in this post. As always remember that if you like any of the products shown in this post all you have to do is click on the picture and it will take you to the website where you can get the product.

Alright, Let's get started!

Soap & Glory -All The Right Smoothes 
It retails for $15 and it contains The Righteous Butter Body Butter , Sugar Crush Body Butter cream and Butter Yourself Super Rich Body Cream.

Philosophy- Sparkling White Ginger Duo
It retails for $24 and it contains Sparking White Ginger Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath and Sparking White Ginger Body Polishing Scrub.

Bath and Body Works Gift Set 
They have this gift sets with different scents to pick from and they retail for $25.


Starbucks Coffee for Two Gift Set
It contains 2 tall mugs and  a bag of their Veranda Coffee Blend and it retails for $12.98.


Lime Crime Velvetines 
This are to die for! They retail for $20 


I'm sorry for only having pictures of products for females but you already know the situation. Originally I wanted to have things for males and females but due to my internet situation I couldn't make this post the way I wanted it to be so since I still want to make this gift idea good for both males and females, I will just name a few things that I know most people would like and you could find for $25 and under. We all love music so headphones or portable speakers are always a good idea. If the weather is cold where you live then you can get some cute and warm hats, sweaters, pajamas, fluffy socks and even blankets. For the food lovers you can always find chocolates or sweets baskets. Candles, the thing we all go crazy about and around this time of the year Bath and Body Works have some really nice sales. If you don't really know the person that well or it's just one of those hard to pick situations remember that gift cards always come in handy. Also there are the DIY gifts! I love those because I know the person put time and love into it. Remember the Holidays are not just about the gifts, the are also about spending time with your loved ones and enjoying the day in peace and sharing the love.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and found it somewhat helpful!

Happy Holidays! 










1 comment:

  1. I am OBSESSED with Soap & Glory. Luckily (or unfortunately, for my bank balance) I work next door to the only Irish stockists. They all smell so damn good!

    Collette
    inkedhibiscus.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete